Sunday, July 3, 2011

# 71 This is one of those posts in hurry!

This is going to be very short. Just an update actually.

I'm packing and shifting again. Boy don't I feel like a qualified nomad now!!


Its not like I'm moving out of home to live alone in another city. I did just that 4 years back when I joined college. Despite being 4 years older and more mature and capable of managing things alone, I'm a nervous wreck right now. So is my Mom. So is my Dad. And that gives me more butterflies. More like the pangs of separation. It sure feels weird leaving home every time. The only consolation is that my parents will soon join me in a week or so and help me find a place to live and settle in.

Going into what they say a new phase in life. All I can do is hope and pray for it to hold something good in store for me !
I should sleep early tonight. I'm exhausted and have some packing left to do in the morning before my flight departs. Good Night.

1 comment:

shrinivassg said...

Good luck :). You should be fine.