Tuesday, November 3, 2009

#26 Mysteriously Insane !

1:20 am. Its one of those times of the day when you ought to have been snoozing like a crazy log but you are instead sitting as alert as owl..

I am studying ( aint that obvious :P ) for an exam which starts in a matter of just 12 hours..

Even though I am terribly nervous regarding my level of preparation of an equally terrible subject that involves terrible cramming, I'm still shamelessly whiling away my time in the most meaningless ways.. While I type this post, my mind is rattling with a series of random crazy ideas, which gets me figuring. Isint it so weird what all can one's mind do even in the strangest of situations, like texting your friends you hadn't kept in touch with since ages, rummaging through your picture gallery, recollecting silly nursery rhymes with your roommates ( what was I thinking?? ) and laughing insanely until your jaw starts to hurt when you're in such a pressure-cooker situation!

Well, I figure one's mind is a mystery of sorts.

And will hope to figure out the solutions (hopefully) after my exams..

cuz the tension is finally mounting over me NOW!!!

3 comments:

Rahil said...

seems exactly my condition a month back when i had my exams next day and i was total blank....was a terrible time. So i can totally understand your condition plus i had this net addiction tooo...so it became even worser...

For the time now, best wishes from my side. All the best :)

vandy said...

u r not the only insane sweetheart :P

vandy said...

collect ur award