Sunday, June 8, 2014

#98

Right now I am on my way back home from a short business trip of 3 days. Since it's a good long journey from the Bangalore airport to my place, I took my laptop out in the cab to send an important mail. Saw one of my colleagues, who happens to be my batch mate from college and a friend, had his last working day at office while I was away. He signed off his farewell message with these lines from Mark Twain -

“Life is short, Break the Rules.
Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.
Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably
And never regret ANYTHING
That makes you smile.”


It's funny how something significant happens with you that gets you thinking about it a lot, and suddenly something totally unrelated strikes you from no where and everything that you've been forcing to rationalize in your head immediately makes perfect sense.

No comments: